Message Board > Umeshu Spritz No. 1
Umeshu Spritz No. 1
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

miniming
Jul 25, 2021
12:18 AM
Umeshu Spritz No. 1

Ingredients: 1.5 oz. Kamoizumi Umeshu; 0.5 oz. lemon juice; 0.5 to 1 teaspoon sugar (to taste); Topo Chico or soda water; approx. 6 mint leaves; mint sprigs to garnish

Method: Muddle sugar, lemon juice, and mint leaves together in the bottom of the glass. Add umeshu and stir lightly. Add ice and top with soda water and mint sprigs. pgslot
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:21 AM
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Aluminium ramen
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:23 AM
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. SEO Zoekmachine Optimalisatie
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:25 AM
This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. Ramen Antwerpen
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:27 AM
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Zoekmachine Optimalisatie
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:29 AM
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Aluminium ramen en deuren
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:30 AM
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Ramen en deuren Antwerpen
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:32 AM
This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. Alu ramen
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:34 AM
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. PVC ramen Antwerpen
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:36 AM
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Alu ramen en deuren
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:38 AM
Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! PVC ramen en deuren Antwerpen
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:40 AM
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Ramen en deuren aluminium
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:42 AM
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Zonnepanelen
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:45 AM
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Ramen aluminium
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:46 AM
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Zonnepanelen kopen
shzz
Jul 26, 2021
2:49 AM
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Wat is SEO?
PG slot
Aug 05, 2021
5:54 PM
Fun game to play. Enjoy. Beautiful photos. pg slot
????????????
Aug 05, 2021
5:55 PM
Invite you to have fun together with our website. ????????????
????????????
Aug 05, 2021
5:56 PM
???????????? Welcome to the website of online games with us.
slot
Sep 03, 2021
10:45 AM
slot I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
pg slot ???????
Sep 03, 2021
10:46 AM
pg slot ??????? Thanks for sharing the post.
pg slot
Sep 03, 2021
10:48 AM
pg slot This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
pg slot auto
Oct 17, 2021
9:46 AM
pg slot auto Your article content is being interested by a lot of people, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more good articles.
joker game
Oct 17, 2021
joker game I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon
?????
Oct 17, 2021
????? Very good writing, I am happy to be able to visit this website
PG SLOT
Oct 20, 2021
12:07 AM
play online games. World-class web, long fun, fun guaranteed.
Popular slot websites that are easy to play, easy to break, have a chance to win big prizes, get rich easily Apply for free credit
PG SLOT
Thesunsport
Nov 26, 2021
2:48 AM
???????

?????????????

?????

???? ?????? ??????? ?????
superslot
Nov 26, 2021
6:27 PM
Good web slots, free credit, free play, free trial
Lots of activities and bonuses You can register for the first time. Get 50% Free Credit superslot
pg slot auto
Jan 13, 2022
11:19 AM
pg slot auto Your article content is being interested by a lot of people, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more good articles.
pg slot
Jan 13, 2022
11:20 AM
pg slot I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon
pg
Jan 13, 2022
11:21 AM
pg Very good writing, I am happy to be able to visit this website
pg slot auto
Jan 17, 2022
3:54 AM
pg slot
Jan 17, 2022
3:55 AM
pg slot I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon
pg
Jan 17, 2022
3:57 AM
pg Very good writing, I am happy to be able to visit this website

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)