Apr 07, 2021
Are you encountering an issue for Brother hl-l2360dw WiFi Setup ? Well, to connect your printer to a WiFi network, you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, place your Brother hl-l2360dw closer to the router connection.
- Next, you must use the Up/Down arrow key to choose your network connection.
- After that, you must choose WLAN and tap OK button.
- Next, you must select- WPS/AOSS, and click OK button.
- Now, you will see that the Wireless setup wizard will be initiated.
In this way, you can troubleshoot your Brother hl-l2360dw Printer if fails to connect to a WiFi network.